Introducing Sensory Processing Disorder University - Hope and Help 24/7
At the SPD Foundation, we know it may not be possible for clinicians, educators, medical professionals or parents to attend out-of-state conferences and seminars. That is why we developed our new e-Learning program – SPD University – taught by experts in the field of Sensory Processing Disorder. The CEU-eligible online courses are now available in the comfort of your home or office, day or night.
Why sign up for education at SPD University?
- SPD University faculty members, including Dr. Lucy Jane Miller,
are leaders in the field of SPD research and education
- You can watch and learn at your own pace, 24/7
- There are a variety of courses to select from
- All courses are eligible for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from the American Occupational Therapy Association
SPD University Offerings:
- SPD Online Courses
- Learn all the basics and so much more about Sensory Processing Disorder and the six subtypes. Obtain an understanding of the symptoms and behaviors of all the subtypes and learn practical treatment strategies for home, school and clinic.
- 14th International Two-Day Symposium
- See renowned researchers, Lucy Jane Miller, PhD, OTR, Alice Carter, PhD, Shelly Lane, PhD, OTR, Margaret Bauman, MD an others from prestigious universities and research centers presenting their latest finding in sensory processing.
- Summer Webinar Series
- Watch live sessions with question and answer segment. This series will cover the newest and most commonly used standardized scales and parent report measures. Lucy Jane Miller, PhD, OTR and Sarah A. Schoen will share how assessments are used for diagnosis, treatment planning and measuring progress.
- All STAR Lecture Series – In person or via webinar
- Stumbling Blocks into Stepping Stones Teens/Adults with SPD: Strategies to Improve Quality of Life
- Join guest speaker, Moya Kinnealey, PhD, OTR/L in person at the STAR Center in Denver or stream live via webinar. Learn various sensory-motor and counseling-based interventions and how to incorporate these strategies into everyday life.
For more details and to register visit SPDUniversity.org
View the FREE course now! Click Here
If you are not on our email list please contact us here to be added.
Mail this page to a friend